Welcome to America’s Tax Experts!

We set up this website to provide clients and potential clients who have the needs of tax filing, from individuals, partnerships, corporations, LLC, estates, trusts and entities with tax-reporting requirements. We are enrolled agents (EAs), the America’s Tax Experts, as National Association of Enrolled Agents defined it (www.naea.org). EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before IRS.

If you are individuals with high income and complex tax situations (Schedule A, C, E, 2106, home office, online selling, ebay, Amazon, or driving Uber, Lyft, rental home AirBnB ect.) such as receiving employee stock options from your companies and exercised/sold in 2016.  If you are business owners, having entities in the form of limited liabilities (S or C corporation or LLC); If you sell rental houses, business and/or trading stock, currency etc. Then, you are in a good hand with our expertise (over 25 years of experience) tax preparation for such complicated cases.

Our firm have 2 enrolled agents (E.A), one certified payroll professional (CPP), one certified financial planner professional (CFP), licensed insurance broker/agent and other associates that can help you almost any tax situation from simple to complex in areas of tax compliance, tax filing, employee vs. independent contractor, payroll tax, sales tax, workers comp, liabilities ect.

We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.

Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, or you can drop an email to Jonathan.Ton@Ton-Associates.com. You’re always welcome to contact us.